SpecialLearningTeacher.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the SpecialLearningTeacher.com website. We or Our or Us means SpecialLearningTeacher.com. Our site means SpecialLearningTeacher.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to SpecialLearningTeacher.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of SpecialLearningTeacher.com and SpecialLearningTeacher.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with SpecialLearningTeacher.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails, display and native advertising, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
considering you for a SpecialLearningTeacher.com product;
as required by law; and
for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: jamesATspeciallearningteacherDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside SpecialLearningTeacher.com. No part of SpecialLearningTeacher.com's web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: JamesATspeciallearningteacherDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
SpecialLearningTeacher.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from SpecialLearningTeacher.com in the following circumstances:
Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
Requests for additional information to support your current application
Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
Thanking you for your valued business
Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, SpecialLearningTeacher.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
All emails sent to you by SpecialLearningTeacher.com will clearly identify Special Learning Teacher as the sender. FROM / SENDER: James@SpecialLearningTeacher.com
Any email from SpecialLearningTeacher.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at SpecialLearningTeacher.com.
All emails sent to you directly by SpecialLearningTeacher.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
Emails sent to you directly by SpecialLearningTeacher.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: SpecialLearningTeacher.com
Email Address: JamesATspeciallearningteacherDOTcom
(Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
SpecialLearningTeacher.com understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. SpecialLearningTeacher.com uses only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. SpecialLearningTeacher.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, SpecialLearningTeacher.comwill enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
that SpecialLearningTeacher.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of SpecialLearningTeacher.com If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: jamesATspeciallearningteacher
(Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Confidentiality Agreement and Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
SpecialLearningTeacher.com takes your privacy, confidentiality and trust extremely seriously.
It is understood and agreed to that the parties to this Agreement would each like to provide the other with certain information that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed under this Agreement (“Confidential Information”) can be described as and includes:
Personal detials about diagnoses (or lack thereof), identifiable personal information of all current schools/medical professionals/service professionals/consultants rendering services, any personal information of minors such as names/birthdates/location/school attending, Personal Health Information as defined by HIPPA, and finances, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
In addition to the above, Confidential Information shall also include, and the parties shall have a duty to protect, other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed as such in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by in any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is also summarized and designated as confidential in a written memorandum delivered within thirty (30) days of the disclosure.
2. The parties shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of evaluating potential business relationships and consulting strategies.
3. The parties shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its founders, members and/or employees having a need to know and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation, or other entity) without prior written consent. The parties shall satisfy its obligations under this paragraph if it takes affirmative measures to ensure compliance with these confidentiality obligations by its employees, agents, consultants and others who are permitted access to or use of the Confidential Information.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon the parties with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was possessed before receipt; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of receiving party; (c) is rightfully received from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of the disclosing party; or (e) is independently developed.
5. The parties warrant that they have the right to make the disclosures under this Agreement.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon either party any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information specified in paragraph 2. Furthermore and specifically, no license or conveyance of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. Neither party has an obligation under this Agreement to purchase any service, goods, or intangibles from the other party. Furthermore, both parties acknowledge and agree that the exchange of information under this Agreement shall not commit or bind either party to any present or future contractual relationship (except as specifically stated herein), nor shall the exchange of information be construed as an inducement to act or not to act in any given manner.
8. Neither party shall be liable to the other in any manner whatsoever for any decisions, obligations, costs or expenses incurred, changes in business practices, plans, organization, products, services, or otherwise, based on either party’s decision to use or rely on any information exchanged under this Agreement.
9. If there is a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement, it is agreed and understood that the non-breaching party shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief; provided however, no specification in this Agreement of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Hawaii, U.S.A. In the event that this agreement, is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Hawaii, U.S.A.
11. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
Some of the ads for Site may be served by Facebook. Facebook uses pixels to track users based on visits to our Site and our affiliated sites. They use "non personally identifiable information" and does NOT track personal information about users such as name, email, physical address, etc. You may choose to discontinue seeing Facebook ads from Special Learning Teacher by changing your settings and preferences in your Facebook account.
Automatic Anonymous Information That Special Learning Teacher Collects
When you visit this site it collects certain information. This allows me to continue to improve the content and performance of the site.
Here is what the this site records:
Environmental variables: browser type, operating system and CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your originating Internet Service Provider, are logged.
Search requests and results are recorded to try to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine.
Your IP (internet protocol) address tracks your use of the SITE, including pages visited and time spent on each page.
All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 06, 2015
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
(a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SpecialLearningTeacher's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i) modify or copy the materials;
(ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on [Web Site Name]'s web site;
(iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
(v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
(b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SpecialLearningTeacher at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
(a) The materials on SpecialLearningTeacher 's web site are provided "as is". SpecialLearningTeacher makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SpecialLearningTeacher does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SpecialLearningTeacher or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SpecialLearningTeacher's Internet site, even if SpecialLearningTeacher or a SpecialLearningTeacher authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SpecialLearningTeacher 's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SpecialLearningTeacher does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SpecialLearningTeacher may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SpecialLearningTeacher does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SpecialLearningTeacher has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SpecialLearningTeacher of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SpecialLearningTeacher's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Site Content and Ownership
The information contained on this site, including without limitation, all images, designs, photographs, writings, graphs, data, and other content (“MATERIALS”) are the property of COMPANY and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print portions of this site solely for the purposes of using this SITE for the authorized uses described above. You must provide correct attribution to COMPANY.
The information contained within Speciallearningteacher.com, and emails sent from James(at)speciallearningteacher.com are meant for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee results. Results are not typical of any of the success stories we share.
None of the advice, tips, stories, or information shared by Site are meant as legal or medical advice.
If you are unsatisfied with your child's school or service providers, seek out local resources and discuss your options as soon as possible. There are advocates and licensed professional attorneys you may contact in your local area. If your child is unsafe in school or service providers, please seek legal help immediately. If you need diagnoses for any conditions, please seek a licensed professional in that field, such as psychiatrists, medical doctors, speech pathologists, etc.