top of page

How can I help your child flourish?

Online Tutoring for Better Grades

I'll work with your child on Skype to aim for that A+!

With laser-targeted techiniques based on your child's unique needs, we'll improve math grades while making learning fun. This is a 6-week program.

Ace Your Child's Next IEP

Turbo-charge your preparation for your child's next IEP meeting. Written specifically for parents like you to advocate for your child. Comes with printable checklists.

Custom Strategies for Fast Results

This is a 1-on-1 deep dive with you, the parent,to help clear your overwhelm to see real results. You'll get tools you can use in the long run. You want your child to reach their full potential. We'll drill down into your priorities, and get clear on your individual next steps. 

100% FREE Resource

This simple, pre-meeting checklist will show you how to stand up for your child, and be taken seriously by the school. Just enter your name and email for instant access!

You’re a busy parent and I value your time. Please read below for the specialized services I am not qualified to give. But I'm here to help, so I will work with you to find someone who CAN help you.


To save you time and energy, please note what I am NOT qualified to help you with...


  • Any situation in which a child’s (or adult’s) safety is of concern. Please seek immediate help from a qualified professional in your area.

  • If you are currently taking legal action against your child’s school, or if you feel like you need to pursue legal action in order to secure an appropriate educational program for your child, please seek legal counsel from a licensed attorney in your area.

  • If you need specific reading instruction programs for your child’s academic success (such as Wilson or Orton-Gillingham tutoring), please find a certified tutor in your area.

  • If you need a Behavior Intervention Plan that utilizes Applied Behavioral Analysis to address problem behaviors at home or at school, you should seek out a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in your area.

  • If your child has an Emotional Disability, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, clinical levels of anxiety or depression, Bi-Polar Disorder, or other psychiatric disorders, please consult an experienced psychiatrist and your regular doctor.

  • If your child requires Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Counseling, Behavior Therapy, Sensory Integration Therapy, or any other form of specific therapy, you need to consult a certified, licensed practitioner in your local area.


My services are not covered by health insurance.


Please Email me with any questions or concerns about working with me. We can always hop on the phone for a totally FREE, zero-obligation, no-committment 20-minute call to see if I can help your child and your family. 

bottom of page